We’re really looking forward to MANCamp! July 25-28, 2019 at CAMP NCN in Black River Falls, Wisconsin
This event is for MEN only
Same rates as last year!
Early: $150 | April 13 – June 2, 2019
Regular: $215 | June 3 – July 18, 2019
At-The-Door: $250 | cash only
Day Passes: $100 | cash only at the door – does not include overnight
Day Pass & One Night at the Door: $150 | cash only
Terms and Conditions
- You must present a Valid Photo ID at check in.
- Day Passes are available for purchase at the door. Cash only. Passes provide for entrance to the campground, use of its facilities & attendance to MANCamp activities and events from 8AM – 9PM.
- No Refunds. No exceptions.
- There will be a $60 charge for a Lost Wristband. If you have a damaged or torn wristband, bring it to registration for replacement at no charge.
- You may transfer your ticket to another person. It is your responsibility to find a person if you cannot use your ticket. You must email us the name of the new person as well as their email address prior to the event
- MANCamp enforces a Zero Tolerance Drug Policy. If you possess, traffic, or are under the influence of an illegal substance you will be asked to leave. No exceptions. No Refunds.
- No splitting tickets. One ticket per person for whole event.
- No cameras, video or mobile phone cameras allowed.
- No one under the age of 21 will be permitted to consume alcohol.
- No pets.
- No campsites will be reserved.
- Reserve Cabins through NCN Campground. MANCamp is not responsible for any matters relating to cabin rentals. Take any issues to NCN directly.
- If you camp in an Electric / Water campsite, you must pay the electric / water fee even if you don’t use the service.
- No Glass containers, bottles, glasses. Be considerate, people are walking around barefoot. First offense is a warning and glass will be confiscated. Second offence you will be asked to leave with no refund.
- No excessive noise after midnight, that is unless you’re cumming!
- Use common sense and keep valuables locked up and out of sight.
- Clean up after yourself. Use garbage containers and bags.
- This event is Clothing Optional. Nudity is encouraged everywhere on the campground. If you are naked, please bring a towel to sit on.
- NO SEXUAL ACTIVITIES allowed at scheduled MANCamp dining/food events! Otherwise, go for it!
- Firewood and Ice are available from NCN Staff. Show your appreciation for their help – and TIP generously.
- If you are participating in sexual activities, YOU are responsible for SAFE SEX. MANCamp is not responsible for any contracted STDs or STIs or matters relating to your health, well-being or safety.