- No cameras/photography allowed at MANCamp (any photography on this site are presented with participant’s consent)
- Ice and firewood are available for purchase at Party Central throughout MANCamp weekend
- To book a cabin, please call Marv (715.284.7138) and you must provide your MANCamp event registration number (All cabins are booked for 2019)
- You may not tent camp in an RV hook up site, if you do you will be charged
- Camp NCN will charge a nominal fee for electric tent sites, you may arrange this at check-in
- If you have a kink and want an event around it, contact Camper Dave (email@example.com
- We have 5 scholarships available for students and veterans, if you would like to apply for a scholarship, contact Camper Dave (firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not able to accommodate special dietary needs
- Massage available for an additional cost
- Please tip your camp staff, they take good care of us
- There will be a contest for the best-decorated campsite on this year’s theme
- Firewood: To stop the spread of Gypsy Moths and other damaging insects, the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources forbids the use of firewood from outside the local community.
- Contact Camper Dave (email@example.com) for any additional info – please be patient this email is checked on weekends only
Terms & Conditions
- You must present a Valid Photo ID at check in.
- Day Passes are available for purchase at the door. Cash only. Passes provide for entrance to the campground, use of its facilities & attendance to MANCamp activities and events from 8AM – 9PM.
- No Refunds. No exceptions.
- There will be a $60 charge for a Lost Wristband. If you have a damaged or torn wristband, bring it to registration for replacement at no charge.
- You may transfer your ticket to another person. It is your responsibility to find a person if you cannot use your ticket. You must email us the name of the new person as well as their email address prior to the event
- MANCamp enforces a Zero Tolerance Drug Policy. If you possess, traffic, or are under the influence of an illegal substance you will be asked to leave. No exceptions. No Refunds.
- No splitting tickets. One ticket per person for whole event.
- No cameras, video or mobile phone cameras allowed.
- No one under the age of 18 will be permitted to consume alcohol.
- No pets.
- No campsites will be reserved.
- Reserve Cabins through NCN Campground. MANCamp is not responsible for any matters relating to cabin rentals. Take any issues to NCN directly.
- If you camp in an Electric / Water campsite, you must pay the electric / water fee even if you don’t use the service.
- No Glass containers, bottles, glasses. Be considerate, people are walking around barefoot. First offense is a warning and glass will be confiscated. Second offence you will be asked to leave with no refund.
- No excessive noise after midnight, that is unless you’re cumming!
- Use common sense and keep valuables locked up and out of sight.
- Clean up after yourself. Use garbage containers and bags.
- This event is Clothing Optional. Nudity is encouraged everywhere on the campground. If you are naked, please bring a towel to sit on.
- NO SEXUAL ACTIVITIES allowed at scheduled MANCamp dining/food events! Otherwise, go for it!
- Firewood and Ice are available from NCN Staff. Show your appreciation for their help – and TIP generously.
- If you are participating in sexual activities, YOU are responsible for SAFE SEX. MANCamp is not responsible for any contracted STDs or STIs or matters relating to your health, well-being or safety.
Things To Bring
PHOTO ID required for entry to MAN Camp
CASH for bar, firewood, ice, at-door registration, massage, electric/ water campsite service
AND.…here’s a partial list of things to bring
Sleeping Bag, Pillows and Bedding
Bug Spray and Sunscreen
Matches for a Camp Fire
Beverages (No Glass containers)
Cell Phone Charger
Ear Plugs (Snoring Neighbor/Parties)
Lube and Condoms
Personal cleaning supplies – a clean ass is a tasty ass
Snacks/food for lunches
This is not a complete list.
*Events and times are subject to change – check the large board in Party Central for updates.