Check back for info about 2019 after registration opens
2019 Schedule Cumming Soon!
- Ice and firewood are available for purchase at Party Central throughout MANCamp weekend
- To book a cabin, please call Marv (715.284.7138) and you must provide your MANCamp event registration number
- Camp NCN will charge you if you camp in an RV hook-up or electric site
- If you have a kink and want an event around it, contact Camper Dave (email@example.com)
- We have 5 scholarships available for students and veterans, if you would like to apply for a scholarship, contact Camper Dave
- We are not able to accommodate special dietary restrictions
- Massage available for additional cost
- Please tip your camp staff, they take good care of us
- There will be a contest for the best decorated campsite on this year’s theme: I WANNA BE A COWBOY!
- Firewood: To stop the spread of Gypsy Moths and other damaging insects, the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources forbids the use of firewood from outside the local community.
Contact Camper Dave for any additional info – please be patient this email is checked on weekends only
Partial List of Items to Bring
PHOTO ID required for entry to MAN Camp
CASH for bar, firewood, ice, at-door registration, massage, electric/water campsite service
|Sleeping Bag, Pillows and Bedding||Lantern|
|Bug Spray and Sunscreen||Appropriate Footwear|
|Toiletries||Ear Plugs (Snoring Neighbor/Parties)|
|Matches for a Camp Fire||Lawn Chair|
|Cock Ring||Lube and Condoms|
|Beverages (No Glass containers)Cow||Cowboy Gear|
|Cooler/Ice||Personal cleaning supplies – a clean ass is a tasty ass|
|Cell Phone Charger||Snacks/food for lunches|
|Campsite/Chalet Decor||A “friend”|
This is not a complete list.
*Events and times are subject to change – check the large board in Party Central for updates.